Bearded Men, the World
- Races: Mountain people (dwarves or something), humins (humans), gobos (goblins).
- Beasts: small, medium, large, very large. Some tameable. Many edible.
- Availability of magic: [None, Rare, Common] - this affects how many races and creatures will have magical abilities.
- Minerals: ...
- Liquids: ...
- Tool and weapon craft: stone, wood, metal etc
- Flow of time: 1 game iteration equals to 2 hours. 12 iterations - 1 day, ~360 iterations - a month, ~4300 iterations - a year.
- Swords, maces, polearms, daggers
- Simple mining and crafting tools (stone, wood, metal+)
- Archery, limited gun models
- Simple humin-sized mechanisms
- Large mechanisms (drawbridges etc) require some power, river power maybe.
- Brick-laying, digging, carving - that sort of building is available.
- Agriculture: growing grains, normal and root vegetables, vines, shrooms.
Professions and skills
Every character can take any skill. Affinities give bonus to few certain random skill, but that just saves time while training. A skill that is not used for 6-12+ months is losing points (rusts). Higher complexity crafts take increasingly more time and materials with low skill.
- One-handed weapons
- Two-handed weapons
- Trapper (both enemy and animals)
- Farmer (both animals and plants). Things to consider: some people, me included, would like to minimize farming. And some other people enjoy it.